Monday, July 18, 2005

10 Things You Never Hear in Church

Taken from Beliefnet.com

10. Nothing inspires me and strengthens my commitment like our annual stewardship campaign!

9. Pastor, we'd like to send you to this Bible seminar in the Bahamas.

8. Since we're all here, let's start the service early.

7. I love it when we sing hymns I've never heard before!

6. Forget the denominational minimum salary. Let's pay our pastor so he can live like we do.

5. I volunteer to be the permanent teacher for the Junior High Sunday School class.

4. I've decided to give our church the $500 a month I used to send to TV evangelists.

3. Personally I find witnessing much more enjoyable than golf.

2. I was so enthralled; I never noticed your sermon went 25 minutes over time.

1. Hey! It's my turn to sit in the front pew!

0 comments: